top of page

Reference & FAQs

Please see indentures for full list.


  • Land owned by the Association; subdivision entrance areas and monuments, streetlights, storm water control easements, including lakes and other retention facilities, and paths.

  • To be used and enjoyed by the homeowners.


  • Common properties maintenance.

  • Promote recreation, health, safety and welfare.


  • Building, fence, wall, driveway or other structure or improvement.

  • Approved by the Directors. The Directors may appoint an Architectural Approval Committee.


  • Maintain, improve and operate common properties, including landscaping, shrubbery, decorations, buildings, recreational facilities and structures

  • Make contracts

  • Collect and use assessments for indenture specified item

  • Enforce assessment collection with liens


  • Only single-family dwellings

  • No commercial activity

  • No noxious or offensive activity

  • Each owner shall maintain and keep his lot in good order and repair

  • No animals except house pets

  • No signs except For Sale or For Rent

  • No structure of a temporary character, trailer, basement, tent, shack, garage, barn or other outbuilding 

  • No clotheslines

  • No aboveground swimming pools, and all in-ground swimming pools are to be approved by the Directors

  • No fences or screening of any kind shall be erected or maintained on any lot without the prior written consent of the Directors

    • Maximum height of 48 for full perimeter fencing

    • Fencing shall only enclose the rear yards

    • Starting at the rear corners of the residence

    • All fencing will be either/or:

      • Wrought iron

      • Aluminum simulated wrought iron

      • White vinyl

      • Cedar or wolmanized, good side facing out

    • All wood fences are to remain in their natural state, that is, they cannot be painted a color.

  • No solar collectors, exterior television, radio antenna or satellite dish (>3 FT. Dia.). No oil wells.

  • Boats, trailers, trucks with a rated gross cargo capacity in excess of one (1) ton, campers and recreational vehicles, shall not be placed or stored in the open

  • No overnight parking on street or unpaved portion of any lot

  • Trashcans at curb side limited to night before scheduled pickup

  • No motor vehicle or equipment shall be repaired or otherwise serviced in front of or adjacent to any residence in the property. No abandoned vehicles.


Question: What can I do about my neighbors uncut lawn?


(iv) Each Owner shall maintain and keep his Lot in good order and repair.

(g) To clear rubbish and debris and remove grass and weeds from and trim, cut back, remove, replace and maintain trees, shrubbery and flowers upon any neglected property, and to charge the Owners thereof with the reasonable expense so incurred, which shall be a lien against such parcel of neglected property. The Directors, or their agents or employees, shall not be deemed guilty or liable for any manner of trespass for any such abatement, removal or planting.

Questions: What is the earliest trash can be put on the curb? Can I keep my trashcan along side of my house?

(xv) No trash, garbage, rubbish, refuse, debris, trash cans or trash receptacles of any, type shall be stored in the open on any Lot, but shall be kept secured within the improvements located on each Lot; provided that after sunrise on any day designated for trash pick-up (the evening before)*, trash, garbage, rubbish, refuse and debris secured within appropriate trash cans or receptacles may be placed at the street curbing for pick-up; provided further that trash cans or receptacles shall be removed and secured within the improvements for each Lot prior to sundown of the same day.

* Denotes acceptable practice to the Directors in 2002.

Question: How long can trailers, campers and autos be on the streets and driveways?

(xiv) Personal property, including, without limitation, boats, trailers, trucks with a rated gross cargo capacity in excess of one (1) ton, campers and recreational vehicles, shall not be placed or stored permanently or temporarily in the open or in an unenclosed carport on any Lot, nor shall they or any motor vehicle of any type or description be parked for any time on the unpaved portion of any Lot or on any street overnight. For purposes hereof, overnight shall be defined as being any time between the hours of 12:00 Midnight and 8:00 AM.

Question: Where can I get parts for my mail box?

Florissant Ornamental Iron Works
225 Saint Francois St
Florissant, MO

$15.00 a set for the sign holders.

Question: Can I get a copy of the indentures?

There is a copy here on the website or contact a trustee

bottom of page